Feeling Like Your Feet Are Burning?
The best way to treat chronic foot pain is by melting it away with Kingdom Harvest Chronic Foot Treetz Melt!
- Foot Care Made Easy - Foot care doesn't have to be complicated and difficult, it can be as easy as adding a few simple ingredients to your diet that are proven to naturally reduce inflammation in the feet.
- Get Your Feet Feeling Better Again - Chronic foot pain is a persistent, often debilitating condition that can be overcome by addressing the root cause of the problem.
- Foot Care Tips For You - Our free guide will offer tips for preventing chronic foot pain, reduce foot discomfort and relieve symptoms of existing foot problems.
- Foot Care - Knowledge is power, and when you have this chronic foot pain relief kit, you'll have all the information you need to make the right decisions for your feet.
- Foot Pain Relief - It's difficult to enjoy your day when you're in pain, which is why we want to take care of your feet with this foot care kit!
- Happy Feet - Take your foot care to the next level with these products that work towards relieving chronic inflammation in the feet
- Relief - Foot Treetz melts can be used anywhere and anytime you need relief, such as at work, at the mall, or in bed
- No mess - Our Treetz Melt sheets are individually wrapped, so you can take them on-the-go without worrying about making a mess
- Preventative - Our products can also be used to help prevent chronic foot pain. Just apply a few times per day for great protection
- Causes of foot pain - To treat chronic foot pain, it's important to understand the cause of your pain to address the appropriate underlying condition (e.g., diabetes, atherosclerosis, neuropathy).
- Treatments for foot pain - Non-invasive treatments for foot pain include changing your diet, taking certain over-the-counter medications, and wearing shoes with proper arch supports or insoles.
- Solutions for foot care - At Kingdom Harvest Chronic Foot Treetz Melt we make no prescriptions, but will help you find the right solution to take care of your feet and provide relief from that chronic inflammation!
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.