All You Need To Heal Your Tattoos
Have a tattoo you're regretting? Our CBD Salve is a fast, safe, and effective solution to heal and restore your skin to its natural state.
- Soothing Skin - The CBD in our Kingdom Harvest tattoo salve works to calm skin and help it heal, leaving you with a tattoo that's looking better than ever.
- Fast Relief - Our tattoo salve is available in 2 oz, so you can use it right away and feel some relief without any waiting.
- Tastes Good Too - Apply the tattoo salve for a skin-soothing experience that tastes good too!
- Heal Your Skin - Use the CBD tattoo salve to heal your skin, in a non-toxic and 100% natural way, and help minimize the side effects of healing such as itching, redness, and dryness.
- Add Some Hydration - You can also use this CBD tattoo salve to hydrate your skin, lock in moisture, and prevent chapping, cracking, and flaking
- Pain Relief - CBD also has strong anti-inflammatory properties which can provide relief from pain
- Hemp-based - Kingduhm Harvest tattoo salve is made of hemp seed oil, a non-psychoactive cannabis extract, and unrefined shea butter, making it a clean, natural alternative to high street brands that contain petroleum and harsh chemicals like parabens and lanolin.
- Smells excellent - Not only does it smell divine, it also soothes your skin and leaves you feeling good.
- Long lasting - Unlike some salves which can easily be wiped off with a wet cloth, ours stays put because of its healing qualities- and because you don't want to be reapplying that pungent-smelling stuff every hour.
- Cooling - our salve provides a cool, soothing feeling to the skin without being sticky or greasy, even in hot weather.
- Easy-to-Use - our easy-to-use dropper means you can apply the salve to any area on your body, hands-free and with precision.
- Versatile - our smooth, thick consistency means you can use it on your face, hands, or any part of your body that needs some extra moisture!
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.