CBD for the Whole Family
Orange Flavor CBD oil is for those who don't like the psychoactive effects of THC
- End the Insomnia - With a broad-spectrum CBD tincture, you can put an end to your insomnia once and for all.
- Stay Calm - Whether you're stressed, anxious, or experiencing social anxiety, our CBD tincture can be used to relieve your symptoms and feel calm.
- Feel Better - Not only is the broad-spectrum CBD tincture great for relieving symptoms but it can also help in maintaining good health!
- Get relief fast - The tincture is mixed with peppermint essential oil and stevia extract to give a smooth, better-tasting CBD tincture! - Get the benefits of a broad-spectrum tincture: A broad-spectrum tincture dramatically increases the potency of our product through the entourage effect, providing fast relief for your symptoms.
- Taste great, not strong - Having a broad-spectrum tincture dramatically increases the potency of our product through the entourage effect, providing fast relief for your symptoms.
- Broad-Spectrum CBD Extract - Oliver's Harvest products are made with a CBD extract that contains a broad variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids to provide relief for the widest range of symptoms.
- Fast Relief - our tinctures are designed to provide fast relief by targeting symptoms without the side effects caused by THC consumption, thanks to the entourage effect and broad-spectrum extracts.
- Lab-Tested, Grown, and Manufactured in the USA: your assurance of quality and purity with a 100% quality guarantee is our top priority.
- Ethically-grown - Made with organic hemp, pesticide-free and from the high-quality, pesticide-free extract
- Entourage effect - Contains a large variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids for a broad spectrum of benefits for the whole body
- Reduced side effects - Because our tinctures are THC-free, there’s no risk of experiencing the psychoactive effects and feeling high
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.